- About Us
- Info For Our Clients - Pet Info Library
- Medical Acupuncture
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- COVID accomodations
Our Mission Statement:
Lakeside Veterinary Clinic exists for the following purposes:
1. To serve our clients and patients in a courteous, professional and kind manner; to let our clients know they are valued and to develop long term relationships with our clients and their pets.
2. To offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic care with minimum discomfort in all stages of a pet’s life, from ensuring healthy growth, promoting health and wellbeing, and alleviating illness, pain and suffering.
3. To promote regular preventative care in our office and at home, so our patients can enjoy a lifetime of good health. To educate and inform owners to the best of our ability so that they can make optimal decisions regarding the well being of their pets. We consider ourselves the animals’ advocate in pointing out the best care available, but are considerate in acknowledging an owner’s informed decision.
4. To have highly motivated, exceptional employees, and to provide an enjoyable, positive atmosphere for them to work in.